Jack Spirko’s history in sales and marketing follows a colorful 13 year history. Intitally developing his career in the telecommunications sector specializing in fiber optic networks he made the move into sales in 1996. In January of the year 2000 he landed his first million dollar purchase order at the young age of 28. (This was a 1.4 million dollar deal with Yahoo!). From there he moved on to positions with GarrettCom and Fluke Networks.
While selling came naturally to Jack he always saw it as a limited field. In his own words,
“Once you sold something no matter how much you made doing it you had to turn around and do it again to have ongoing success and growth. I realized very early in life that systems were more important then raw talent“.
So in 1999 he began experimenting with using Internet marketing to develop leads for his sales teams and soon found success, as the Internet grew so did the success of his programs. Eventually he made the transition out of sales and moved on to 100% focus on the power of Internet based marketing techniques. During this time Mr. Spirko has consulted with and achieved results such as
- From 2007-2008 he served as a personal consultant to Donald Trump’s “Trump University” winning accolades such as this one.
- Serving as a National Trainer for Cognigen Networks (now Commission River) from 2003-2006, he provided Internet marketing training to their 200,000 plus agent base and wrote the company’s primary training manual.
- He developed internet marketing and email marketing systems for Sage Telecom serving as their Head of Internet Marketing Services
- He improved the web dominance of “The Auto Club” in Austin TX assisting them in selling the company to AAA
- Serving as Masterlinks “Director of Internet Marketing” he helped double their SEO business in 2005
- In 2006 he developed the a lead capture and pay per click marketing system for TexasLending.com that tripled their initial results. A system still in use today!
- Received National Recognition for his assessment of Microsoft’s Adcenter Launch in Feb, 2006
- Appeared as a guest speaker and guest lecturer at educational institutions and events such as delivering the Key Note address at the 2008 Construction Expo in Dallas, Texas.
- Some of his videos are currently being use in Masters Level Marketing Courses at the University of Texas, Arlington
- Developed the marketing program behind Ballistic Striking taking an unknown martial artist from zero to over 100,000 dollars in DVD sales
- Founded and Developed The Survival Podcast turning a daily commute into a thriving full time business in only 18 month with a simple MP3 Recorder and a blog
While working with big companies provides large financial rewards Jack has found his work with small entrepreneurs much more rewarding. Quoting Mr. Spirko,
“When you tell an individual entrepreneur about a mistake they take quick action and fix it. “When you tell a major corporation about a mistake, they call a meeting, discuss the issue and then they come up with an excuse for why they can’t make the change. This reality is what led me to create training programs for the Individual Entrepreneur”.