Today will be the first show with the new roughly one hour format. I will go over what the changes mean, what they can bring to the table and how they should help everyone including me do a better job with their businesses.
I also want to cover something that I think can help with getting your business moving in the right direction, both mechanically and mindset wise.
Today on that note we will discuss…
- There is no substitute for action
- Marketing yourself regardless of your business
- Facebook promotion for pay, my thoughts on it
- Is there a gaping hole in today’s social media world
- Should YouTubers forget about video editing all together
- The magic wand question and what it can teach you
- The evolution of language and why resistance is futile
- If you want it, take it
Here is a link to the Youtuber I mentioned, like I said, great guy, funny, different but should be cutting 3 minute vs 6 minute vids or covering two subjects per video. If you don’ t like his politics you are missing the point, remember you make content for YOUR audience.