Today’s episode of Five Minutes with Jack focuses on Defining the Who, What and How of your target market demographic.
The last few episodes were really a series and this one wraps them up before we go on to a new subject. Up till now we have simplified marketing by stating that the follow is true when it comes to being successful with marketing your business.
- There are rules of business, these must be followed
- There are only two types of marketable products at the most simplified level (wanted and needed)
- Smart small business people sell to the want and focus on a desired product model
- All desired products that are highly marketable fit one of three classifications (life changing, profit yielding or entertaining)
- The best products are a combination of all three classifications above
Today we focus on the final piece of the puzzle, defining and marketing to your target customer. To do this we only need to answer three questions.
- Who are they (BE SPECIFIC)
- What do they want (BE VERY SPECIFIC)
- How do they want it delivered (BE LASER PRECISE)
Tune in today to learn how to answer these questions and dominate your market.