I firmly believe that becoming a a successful entrepreneur with a sustainable business that pays all their bills is one of life most noble of all pursuits. The simple fact is that many people have a negative view of money and business owners, such people are generally destined to remain slaves to a system of employment until they become slaves to some sort of pension system. The problem is those people tend to think that they are some how more noble or benevolent than those who build something of their own.
The reality is if you want to have the freedom to always follow your own moral principles 100% of the time, 100% of the way you want to requires freedom. To me building a life where you can always stick to your principles is very noble.
Tune in today while we discuss…
- What freedom really is
- The black line most people will never cross
- The thick gray line around the black one and the misery factor it creates
- Why some people feel they “can’t afford” to stick 100% to their principles
- How a belief that “keeping a job” is noble holds many people back
- How a successful business eliminates the temptation to cross into your gray area
- A lesson from my father, fire customers when they violate your principles
- Why everyone has morals, even criminals and the role such morals play in our lives