Tomorrow night we will have our first conference call. This feature will eventually be a premium member activity, but for now it is open to all members. There are a few things you need to know about this conference call as well as future calls:
- Conference calls will be recorded so that we may provide them for users to download.
- Although we would love to have every forum member on the call, our service is limited to a maximum of 94 attendees. If you are not able to join the call, it means we have met our threshold for participants. Though I don’t expect this to be an issue for quite a while
- The dial-in number is NOT toll-free. This means that you will accrue long distance charges for the time you spend on the call.
You will need the following information to access the call:
- When: Wednesday, April 25th @ 7:00 PM (CDT) – TIME ZONE CONVERSION
- Conference Call Dial-In Number: (218) 632-0550
- Participant Access Code: 1051467#
- Call Length: Approximately 1 hour
- Subject: This will be Q & A With Jack